APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016 Notification, Apply Online for 982 Sub Registrar, Senior Accountant and Assistant Section Officer Vacancy at www.psc.ap.gov.in :
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has just released an advertisement about Recruitment through APPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 on its official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in. The candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Qualification, are eligible to apply against APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016. The Andhra Pradesh PSC wants to recruit 982 various posts of Sub Registrar, Senior Accountant, Assistant Section Officer, Junior Assistant and many more in government departments in 2016-2017.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016 Notification
The interested candidates can apply online for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016 through official web portal at www.psc.ap.gov.in from 11th November 2016. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will accept Submission of Online Application and Payment of Fee up to 10th December 2016. The candidates will be selected for Group 2 post through Screening Test, Main Exam and Document Verification. The candidates are advised to complete their Application Procedure at official website www.psc.ap.gov.in on or before December 10, 2016.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
Name of Organization:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Name of Recruitment:
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2016
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Executive Posts – 442 Posts
- Municipal Commissioner Grade 3: 12 posts
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer: 96 posts
- Sub Registrar Grade 2: 27 posts
- Deputy Tahsildar: 253 posts
- Assistant Labour Officer: 08 posts
- Assistant Development Officer: 23 posts
- Extension Officer: 08 posts
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector: 15 posts
Non Executive Posts – 540 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer: 124 posts
- Senior Auditor: 45 posts
- Senior Accountant: 251 posts
- Junior Accountant: 39 posts
- Junior Assistant: 81 posts
Total Number of Vacancies (442+540): 982 Posts
Department to Work:
The candidate will have to work at any government department, as per order to Recruitment Board at the time of appointment.
Any city or village of any district in Andhra Pradesh State.
As on 1st July 2016, Age of the candidate must be in between the Criteria mentioned below_
From 18 years to 28 years for Excise & Prohibition Sub Inspector.
From 18/20 years to 42 years for All Other Posts.
The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Equivalent Qualification required for the Post applying for from a government recognized university or institute.
For post wise qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidates of all categories have to pay Rs.250/- as Application Processing Fee.
The candidates of SC, ST, BC, PH, Ex-Serviceman need NOT to pay Exam Fee.
All other candidates have to pay Rs.80/- as Exam Fee.
The Application Fee & Exam Fee must be paid through Online Payment Mode Only.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected through…
- Screening Test
- Main Exam (Computer Based)
- Document Verification
The First Screening Test will be organized by APPSC only if the Number Applications exceeds 25000 applicants.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as follows_
Municipal Commissioner Grade 3, Extension Officer
From Rs.29760/- to Rs.80930/- per month
Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Sub Registrar Grade 2, Deputy Tahsildar, Assistant Labour Officer
From Rs.28940/- to Rs.78910/- per month
Assistant Development Officer, Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer
From Rs.26600/- to Rs.77030/- per month
Senior Auditor, Senior Accountant
From Rs.22460/- to Rs.66330/- per month
Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant
From Rs.16400/- to Rs.49870/- per month
How to Apply Online for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Find out Notification No.18/2016 Recruitment for Group II Services.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Get back to homepage and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Pay the Application Processing Fee and Exam Fee by Online Payment Gateway.
- Print E-Receipt on successful payment of Fees.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Online Registration of Application Starts: 11th November 2016
Last Date for Registration & Submission of Application: 10th December 2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee, Exam Fee: 10th December 2016
Tentative Date of conduct of Screening Test: 26th February 2017
Tentative Date of Main Exam (Computer Based Test): 20th & 21st May 2017
For more information about APPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 Recruitment released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for 982 vacancies of Executive and Non Executive Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates must visit the official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in.