AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 4548 Vacancies of Armed Constable and Jail Warder Posts at recruitment.appolice.gov.in :
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 4548 Armed Constable and Jail Warder Posts at recruitment.appolice.gov.in: The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has released an advertisement about AP Police Recruitment 2016 for 4548 Vacant Posts of Civil & Armed Constable and Jail Warder on its official website at recruitment.appolice.gov.in. The candidates who are living in AP and searching for a Police Job, are advised to apply online for AP Police Constable and Jail Warder Recruitment 2016.
AP Police Recruitment 2016 Online Application
The AP Police Recruitment 2016 Notification is released for 4548 posts of Constable Civil, Constable Armed and Jail Warder posts. The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from Intermediate Exam passed candidates for filling up various empty posts of Armed/Civil Constable and Jail Warder. The interested and eligible candidates can apply via Online Registration for AP Police Constable and Warder Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at recruitment.appolice.gov.in. The Last Date for Online Submission of Application is set to 14th September 2016.
AP Police Constable and Jail Warder Recruitment 2016
The candidates are advised to go through Official Notification and Important Instructions before filling up the Application Form. because the AP Police Recruitment Board will NOT consider any Incomplete Application even though it is submitted within prescribed time limit. The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board will recruit the candidates based on their performance in Preliminary Written Test, PMT, PET and Final Written Exam. The AP Police Department will also take Medical Exam and verify Original Documents of each candidate before Final Selection. The candidates are recommended to stay in touch with us @Batuk.in as we will put every update released by official authorities regarding AP Police Constable, Jail Warder Recruitment 2016.
AP Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 4548 at recruitment.appolice.gov.in
Name of Organization:
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh
Name of Recruitment:
AP Police Constable and Jail Warder Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
- Constable Civil (Male/Female): 3216 posts
- Armed Constable (Male/Female): 1067 posts
- Jail Warder (Male): 240 posts
- Jail Warder (Female): 25 posts
Total Number of Posts: 4548 Vacancies
Department to Work:
Andhra Pradesh Police Department
Different Districts of Andhra Pradesh
The Age of the candidate, as on 1st July 2016, must be in between the Age Criteria as under_
- Police Constable (Civil & Armed): From 18 Years to 22 Years
- Jail Warder: From 18 Years to 30 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Andhra Pradesh as per Government of AP Rules.
The candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or Equivalent Examination from a government recognized board or council.
The candidate who belongs to SC or ST Caste/Community, should have passed SSC (10th Class) Exam and also have appeared in Intermediate 1st and 2nd Year Examination.
For further details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria (Physical Standards):
The candidate who is applying for AP Police Recruitment 2016, must meet the Minimum Physical Standards for Constable and Jail Warder posts as given below_
Civil Constable and Armed Constable
- Height: At least 167.6 Centimeters
- Chest: At least 86.3 Centimeters round the chest on full inspiration with minimum expansion of 05 Centimeters.
- Height: At least 152.5 Centimeters
- Weight: At least 40 Kilograms
- Height: At least 168 Centimeters
- Chest: At least 87 Centimeters round the chest on full inspiration with minimum expansion of 05 Centimeters.
- Height: At least 153 Centimeters
- Weight: At least 45.5 Kilograms
For more details on Physical Standards and Fitness, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must pay the Application Exam Fee of Rs.300/-.
The Application Fee is Rs.150/- for SC, ST Categories candidates of Andhra Pradesh. While the Fee is Rs.300/- for OC, BC and Other candidates.
The Application/Exam Fee should be paid by Mee Seva (e-Seva) or AP/TS Online Centers.
The Application Fee is compulsory and No Application Form will be accepted if the Fee is not paid for the same.
Process of Selection:
The AP Police Department will select the eligible candidates through following stages of selection_
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
- Document Verification, Final Selection and Medical Exam
The candidate after appointment as Police Constable and Jail Warder, will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.16400/- to Rs.49700/- per month.
In addition to the Basic Pay, the candidate will be eligible to get all allowances applicable as per Government of AP Rules.
How to Apply Online for AP Police Constable and Jail Warder Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment Section and put the cursor on it to see tab options.
- Select the Job Advertisements tab to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Notification Attachment and download the Official Advertisement as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Official Notification carefully to know all details about AP Police Recruitment 2016.
- Get back to previous page and select Submit Application link to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, communication and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Exam Fee as per your choice.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form as well as Fee Receipt for record and further use.
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
Date of Issue of Notification: 22nd July 2016
Commencement of Online Application: 3rd August 2016
Closing Date of Online Application: 14th September 2016
Date of Conduct of Preliminary Written Test: 16th October 2016
Admit Card/Hall Ticket for Prelims Exam Release: 10 Days Before Exam
For more information about AP Police Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board for 4548 Vacancies of Civil Constable, Armed Constable, Jail Warder Posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Preliminary Written Test, Date of Exam, Other Important Dates etc., the candidates should visit the official website at recruitment.appolice.gov.in.