AAI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Airports Authority of India 682 Apprentice Vacancy at www.aai.aero – Airports Authority of India has released an advertisement notice regarding AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2016 for 682 posts on its official website at www.aai.aero. The candidates who have obtained Diploma, ITI Certificate, Graduate Degree in respective discipline, are eligible to apply for AAI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2016. The Airports Authority of India is calling up Online Application from young and educated applicants for filling up various vacant posts of Apprentice in India.
AAI Recruitment 2016
The candidates will be selected for Apprentice post on the basis of their Academic Qualification Marks and Documents Verification. The candidates are required to produce Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining. The interested candidates can apply through Online Application Mode from 8th November to 30th November 2016 via official website portal at www.aai.aero. The candidates have to complete registration and submission of Application on or before 30.11.2016 as Airports Authority of India will not accept any Application after the given deadline.
AAI Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Airports Authority of India (AAI), A Miniratna – Category I Public Sector Enterprise
Name of Recruitment:
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Diploma Apprentice
- ITI Apprentice
Vacancy in Detail:
Graduate Apprentice – 390 Posts
- Operations Management: 100 posts
- Corporate Planning & Management Services: 05 posts
- Information Technology (IT): 10 posts
- Finance: 116 posts
- Civil Engineering: 44 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 30 posts
- Fire: 23 posts
- CNS Engineering: 62 posts
Diploma Apprentice – 211 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 59 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 36 posts
- Fire: 46 posts
- CNS Engineering: 70 posts
ITI Apprentice – 81 Posts
- CNS: 34 posts
- Fitter: 30 posts
- Wireman: 17 posts
Total Number of Posts (390+211+81): 682 Vacancies
As per order to Airports Authority of India at the time of appointment.
As on 31st December 2016, the candidate must be at least 18 years old and not more than 24 years old.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules as under_
- SC and ST candidate: 05 Years
- OBC candidate: 03 Years
The candidate must have passed Graduate Degree or Diploma or ITI Certificate in respective discipline/trade from a government recognized university or institute.
The candidate must possess the mentioned qualification as on 31st December 2016.
There is no information available of Application Fee for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2016. Kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her marks in qualifying Degree/Diploma/ITI Exam and Document Verification.
The candidate, at the time of joining as Apprentice, will have to submit Certificate of Medical Fitness Test issued by a Gazetted Government Medical Officer.
Period of Apprenticeship Training:
The candidate will be appointed as Apprentice for the period of 12 Months (One Year).
The Airports Authority of India is not liable to offer Employment to any candidate after completion of Apprenticeship Training.
The candidate will be paid Monthly Stipend as under_
Graduate Apprentice: Rs.7500/- per month
Diploma Apprentice: Rs.6000/- per month
ITI Apprentice: 70% of Minimum Wages of Semi Skilled Workers notified by the respective State/UT or Rs.7000/- per month (Whichever is higher).
How to Apply Online for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.aai.aero.
- Find out Notice section and select Engagement of Apprentice.
- Navigate to the link Click here to Download Detailed Notification.
- Read the complete Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to Instructions Page and read all important instructions.
- Select I Agree box and click on Start button.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature image as mentioned.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and Remember your Application Registration Number (User ID) and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Opening Date for Online Application: 8th November 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 30th November 2016
For more information about AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Airports Authority of India for 682 Vacancies of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice and ITI Apprentice Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Stipend details etc., the candidates are advised to refer the Details Notification and open official website at www.aai.aero.