By accessing the web site at http://batuk.in, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Batuk.in’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Batuk.in’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Batuk.in at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The information provided or published on Batuk.in is “as is” and we do not change or modify any detail of the Actual Information given by Officials. However, we update the content in our own language with a purpose to make it easier for readers (students, candidates). Moreover, Batuk.in does not claim to stick with the words given in any post/article and the website or team of Batuk.in is not responsible for the same.
In no event shall Batuk.in or its team are responsible for any damage caused by misunderstanding on the candidate’s end or vice versa. The content upload on our website Batuk.in are not manipulated in any terms. However, due to changes made by the Official Authorities of particular University, Institution, Board and Commission, the website Batuk.in will not be responsible for any misleading or harm suffered to any person. The readers must check the Official Advertisement/Notice or website for confirmation of such information and updates regarding the same.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Batuk.in’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Batuk.in does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Batuk.in may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Batuk.in does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Batuk.in has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Batuk.in of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Batuk.in’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Gujarat, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is important to us, and it is Batuk.in’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Like many other Web sites, batuk.in makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to batuk.in and other sites on the Internet.
batuk.in has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.