TNTET 2017 Notification, Tamil Nadu TET Application Form, Eligibility Criteria Available at www.trb.tn.nic.in. Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu has recently issued a notification about Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 on its official website at www.trb.tn.nic.in. The candidates who have obtained required qualification and wish to become a school teacher, are advised to apply online for TNTET 2017 Exam. The Government of Tamil Nadu organizes Teacher Eligibility Test in whole state time to time to find out deserving candidates for Teacher position in Primary School. The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for registration of TET 2017.
TNTET 2017 Online Application
The interested candidates can apply through Online Registration for Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2017 via official web portal at www.trb.tn.nic.in. The candidates who wish to become Teacher in Lower Primary School (For Standard 1st to 5th), are required to apply for TNTET Paper I. While the candidates need to apply for TNTET Paper II, in order to become Teacher in Upper Primary School (For Standard 6th to 8th) in government sponsored/aided schools. The Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu will accept Online Application for TNTET 2017 Exam from 15th February to 8th March 2017.
TNTET 2017 Notification, Online Application, Exam Date
|Name of Organization||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Name of Exam||Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2017|
|Exam Paper Details||TNTET Paper I
TNTET Paper II
|Type of Exam||Eligibility Test for Teacher post|
|Department to Work||Government Schools of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu State|
|Mode of Application Registration||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||February 2017|
The Age of candidate must be at least 21 years and not more than 38 years for Unreserved/General/Other Categories.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates of Tamil Nadu as per State Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed following qualifications from a government recognized board or university or institute:
TNTET Paper I
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (Regarding the Candidates who have passed D.T.Ed. Certificates from States other than Tamil Nadu their certificate should be evaluated before Certificate Verification) in a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET and seeking an appointment as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes 1st to 5th (except Visually Impaired Candidates) can write Paper I.
TNTET Paper II
- Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. /B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects (Regarding equivalent subjects, Government orders issued prior to the date of this notification alone will be considered) from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Graduate Teacher for classes 6th to 8th can write Paper II.
The candidate must pay Exam Fee as under_
- Rs.250/- for Reserved Categories (SC, ST, PWD/PH candidates)
- Rs.500/- for General, OBC, Unreserved Categories
Process of Selection/Appointment:
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of their performance (Marks/Score) in TNTET Exam 2017 Only.
After appointment as Teacher in Government Primary School of Tamil Nadu, the candidate will be paid according to the Pay Scale applicable to their position.
TNTET 2017 Exam Schedule:
- TNTET Exam Paper I – 29th April 2017 (Saturday)
- TNTET Exam Paper II – 30th April 2017 (Sunday)
Validity of TNTET Certificate:
The TNTET Exam Certificate will be valid for each candidate to maximum of 07 years.
How to Apply Online for TNTET 2017 Exam:
- Log on to official website at www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Find out Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 and select the tab to expand it.
- Select Prospectus link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Official Notification in detail.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Exam Fee as applicable to you and save Fee Receipt for record.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Application Number as reference for future activities.
- Take printout of Application Form for further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 15th February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 8th March 2017
Releasing of TNTET Admit Card 2017: April 2017
For more information about TNTET 2017 Exam Notification for Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test to be held on 29th and 30th April 2017 by Teachers Recruitment Board as Eligibility Exam for the post of Government Teacher in Primary Schools of Tamil Nadu, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Salary/Pay Scale details, Important Dates, TNTET Paper wise Exam Schedule, Steps to register online for TNTET Exam 2017 etc., the candidates need to visit official website at www.trb.tn.nic.in.