Karnataka CET 2017 Notification, KCET Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date Available at www.kea.kar.nic.in :
Karnataka Examination Authority has recently declared a notification about Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2017 on its official website at www.kea.kar.nic.in. The candidates who wish to get admission to B.E, B.Tech and other relevant courses, should apply for KCET 2017 Exam. The Government of Karnataka State organizes CET Exam every year to exercise Admission Procedure to various Bachelor’s Degree courses. The candidates must have completed Intermediate (Higher Secondary) Exam in Science stream, are eligible to register for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2017.
KCET 2017 Online Application
The interested candidates can apply online for Karnataka CET 2017 Exam via official website at www.kea.kar.nic.in from 27th January 2017. The Karnataka Examination Authority will accept Online Application for KCET 2017 Entrance Exam up to 27th February 2017. There is no other mode of Application available, therefore all the candidates will have to apply through online mode only. After successful Online Submission of Application Form for KCET 2017, the candidates need NOT to send printout of Application to Karnataka Examination Authority. However, the same will be required at the time of Document Verification.
Karnataka CET 2017 Notification, KCET Online Application
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Name of Exam||Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2017|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Test|
|Purpose of KCET 2017 Exam||To offer admission to various courses|
|Level of Courses offered||Bachelor Degree Level|
|Mode of Registration of Application||Online Mode|
|Issue Date of KCET Notification||24th January 2017|
The Age of candidate must be in between the criteria as described in Official Notification.
The candidate must have passed 12th Class Science Stream (+2/2nd PUC/Higher Secondary/Intermediate) Exam from a government recognized education board.
The aggregate percentage must be at least 50% obtained by candidate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics in 12th Class. The candidates of SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Categories should have secured 40% aggregate percentage (in above subjects).
For course wise qualification details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Courses Offered through KCET 2017 Exam:
The Karnataka Examination Authority offers following courses through KCET 2017 Entrance Exam_
- B.V.Sc & A.H
- 2nd Year B.Pharm
- MBBS, BDS
- Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga
Application (Exam) Fee:
The candidate must pay Application Fee as follows_
- Rs.650/- for General and OBC Categories
- Rs.500/- for SC, ST and Cat-1 Categories
- Rs.750/- for candidates outside Karnataka
- Rs.5000/- for candidates outside India
Process of Admission:
The candidates will be given Admission to various courses through Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2017 and Further Process.
Further Process includes Publication of Merit List, Verification of Documents etc.
Karnataka CET 2017 Exam Schedule
- Biology – 2nd May 2017
- Mathematics – 2nd May 2017
- Physics – 3rd May 2017
- Chemistry – 3rd May 2017
- Kannada Language Test – 4th May 2017 (Only for Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga Candidates)
- Document Verification for Agriculturist: from 5th to 17th May 2017
- Practical Test for Agriculturist Quota: 20th May 2017
How to Apply Online for Karnataka CET 2017 Exam:
- Log on to official website at www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Find out CET 2017 link and select it to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to Notification and click on it to download as PDF file.
- Read the whole Official Notification carefully before proceeding to Online Registration for KCET 2017.
- Get back to previous page and click on Apply Online link.
- Read important instructions to know the Application Registration and Submission Process.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application/Exam Fee through Challan at nearby bank(s) specified or E-Post Office.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save and Note down your Registration Number and Password (if any) as reference for future activities.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 27th January 2017
Closing Date for Online Registration: 27th February 2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee at Bank or Post Office: 2nd March 2017
For more information about Karnataka CET 2017 Notification released by Karnataka Examination Authority for Common Entrance Test 2017 to be held in May 2017 for exercising Admission Procedure to Bachelor’s Degree Programmes, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application/Exam Fee, Process of Admission, Important Dates, Steps to online register for KCET 2017 Exam etc., the candidates should visit the official website at www.kea.kar.nic.in.