AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date Available at www.aiimsexams.org :
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has recently released AIIMS MBBS 2017 Notification on its official website at www.aiimsexams.org. The candidates who wish to get admission to MBBS Course in the year 2017-18, are required to participate in Entrance Exam. The AIIMS Institute is going to exercise Admission Process to MBBS Programme through Entrance Test and Counselling Procedure in upcoming months. The AIIMS Institute is calling up Online Application from 10+2 Science Stream exam passed candidates to fill up vacant seats of MBBS Course in several medical colleges in 2017.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017
The AIIMS Institute is going to take MBBS Entrance Exam in May 2017 at many exam centres across India. The candidates who will qualify in this exam, will be shortlisted for Admission to MBBS Programme through Counselling Process. There are seven AIIMS Institutes in different states of India which will give admission to MBBS based on Entrance Test and Further Process. The interested candidates can apply online for AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam via official web portal at www.aiimsexams.org. The Online Registration is available from 24th January to 23rd February 2017.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Name of Examination||AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam|
|Name of Course||MBBS Programme|
|Type of Course||Degree Course in Medical Stream|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode Only|
|Online Registration Portal||mbbs.aiimsexams.org|
|Date of Issue of Notification||January 2017|
Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Duration of Course:
The MBBS Courses is of five and a half years duration.
Available Seats for MBBS Admission in AIIMS Institutes:
- AIIMS New Delhi: 107 Seats (07 Foreign Seats)
- AIIMS Bhopal: 100 Seats
- AIIMS Patna: 100 Seats
- AIIMS Jodhpur: 100 Seats
- AIIMS Rishikesh: 100 Seats
- AIIMS Raipur: 100 Seats
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar: 100 Seats
Total Available Seats (700 India+07 Foreign): 707 Seats
The candidates must have attained Age of at least 17 Years as on 31st December 2017.
Candidates who were born on or after 2nd January 2001, are NOT eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test 2017.
The candidate must have passed 12th Class (10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary) Exam in Science Stream with English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology Subjects from a state/central government recognized board.
The candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects (50% for SC, ST, OPH Categories).
The Application Fee must be paid by the candidates as under_
- Rs.1000/- for General and OBC Categories
- Rs.800/- for SC and ST Categories
- NO Fee for OPH Categories
The candidates can pay Application Fee by Online Payment Method. The Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Admission:
The AIIMS Institute will exercise Admission to MBBS Course through following stages_
- Entrance Exam
- Counselling Process
How to Apply Online for AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam:
- Log on to official website at www.aiimsexams.org.
- Find out Academic Courses tab and select it.
- Navigate to MBBS link and click on it to go to respective webpage.
- Search and select Prospectus tab to expand it.
- Click on Download PDF link to download Official Notification.
- read whole Notification carefully before proceeding to registration.
- Get back to previous page and click on New Registration link.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee by Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Print E-Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Candidate ID, Password and Registration Number for reference for future.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Commencement of Online Registration: 24th January 2017
Closure of Online Registration: 23rd February 2017
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card will be released: 1st May 2017
Date of conduct of Entrance Exam: 28th May 2017
Declaration of AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test Result: 14th June 2017
First Counselling: from 3rd to 6th July 2017
Medical Examination for Selected Candidates for Delhi AIIMS: 7th & 8th July 2017
Second Counselling: 3rd August 2017
Third Counselling: 4th September 2017
Open Counselling: 27th September 2017
Academic Classes Begin on: 1st August 2017
For more information about AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017 Notification released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences for exercising Admission to MBBS Programme at seven AIIMS Institutes in 2017-18, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Process of Admission, Important Dates, Steps to online register for AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam etc., the candidates should refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.aiimsexams.org.