LIC AAO Exam Syllabus 2017 Download Test Pattern and Previous Year Papers at www.licindia.in :
Life Insurance Corporation of India has recently released LIC AAO Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern on its official website at www.licindia.in. The candidates who are going to appear in Online Written Test of Assistant Administrative Officer post, should check out LIC AAO Exam Syllabus 2017 Test Structure and Previous Year Papers/Old Question Papers. The Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment Board has not Announced Date of Exam for Assistant Administrative Officer post. Hence, the relevant candidates have enough time for preparation of Written Exam.
LIC AAO Exam Syllabus 2017
The candidates who have applied for LIC AAO Recruitment 2017, are searching for Syllabus and Exam Scheme on internet for a long time. The Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to appoint young, educated and deserving candidates as Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO Generalist) posts. The candidates will be selected only after qualifying Online Written Exam and Interview. The LIC India will shortlist the candidates for Interview on the basis of their marks in Written Test. For final selection there will be Medical Exam and Document Verification events.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2017
The LIC India Recruitment Board wants to fill up 650 vacant posts of Assistant Administrative Officer in various regions in many states of India in 2017. The candidates who will be able to clear Online Exam, Interview, Medical Exam and Document Verification, only those will be included in Final Merit List. By reading the LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2017, the preparation of Exam becomes very easy. The candidates are advised to print AAO Exam Syllabus to understand it thoroughly.
LIC AAO Syllabus 2017 Previous Year Papers
The Life Insurance Corporation of India released an advertisement in earlier time about Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) Posts on its official website portal at www.licindia.in. LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2017 Download Syllabus and Old Question Papers. The LIC India Company invited Online Application from Graduate and Post Graduate Exam passed candidates to fill up 650 posts of AAO Generalist in various LIC Offices across all over India. A huge number of candidates from many states have applied online for LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 via official website at www.licindia.in.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2017
- Reasoning Ability Test: 30 questions carrying 90 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude Test: 30 questions carrying 90 marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs Test: 30 questions carrying 60 marks
- Computer Knowledge Test: 30 questions carrying 60 marks
- English Language with special emphasis of Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension: 40 questions
Total Questions: 160, Maximum Marks: 300
- The Exam will be conducted online i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The questions in this exam are of Objective Type with Multiple Choices/Answers.
- Each Wrong Answer will lead to 1/4th Marks penalty for the candidate.
- Total Time Duration to be allowed to candidates is Two Hours only.
- There is only one exam paper that contains five sections.
- All sections of exam paper are compulsory to attempt.
- The last section ‘English Language’ is of qualifying nature. It will not be counted in Merit, but candidates will have to qualify in this section.
LIC AAO Exam Syllabus
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Circular Seating Arrangement
- Input – Output
- Venn Diagrams
- Number Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Simplification and Approximation
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Arithmetic Aptitude
- Time & Work
- Time & Speed
- Profit & Lost
- Pie Chart
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Current Events
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- Insurance Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Science & Technology
- Sports, Culture of India
- Banking Sector
- Computer Basics
- Microsoft Office
- Operating Systems
- Cyber Security
- Computer Software
- Computer Memory
- Computer Architecture
- Input and Output Devices
- Data Base Management System (DBMS)
- Microsoft Windows
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Error Spotting in a sentence
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Grammar (Synonyms, Antonyms etc.)
For more information about LIC AAO Syllabus 2017 Online Written Exam to be held in upcoming time by Life Insurance Corporation of India for 650 posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO Generalist), Tentative Date of Online Test, Schedule, Timings, Venue of Exam, Old Question Papers with Solution, Exam Structure, Important Instructions and Study Material for LIC AAO Exam 2017 etc., the candidates should visit the official website at www.licindia.in.