IPPB Exam Syllabus 2016 India Post Payments Bank Officer Scale I II III Exam Pattern, Model Test Papers Available at www.indiapost.gov.in :
The India Post Payments Bank has published IPPB Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016-17 on its official website at www.indiapost.gov.in. The candidates who are going to appear in Online Preliminary Exam, should check out and download IPPB Officer Exam Syllabus 2016-17 and Scheme. The India Post Payments Bank has not Declared the exact date of Exam yet, but the candidates are very excited about this exam. In preparation of IPPB Officer Online Exam 2016-2017, the Syllabus and Test Structure play a major role for candidate.
IPPB Officer Exam Syllabus 2016
The Department of Posts has decided to start a bank from financial year 2017-18. For this purpose the Postal Department has already taken permission from Reserved Bank of India as well as Government of India. The India Post Payments Bank is a new venture in banking sector that will provide various financial facilities to common man in upcoming time. That is why, the Recruitment Department of IPPB has been working on appointment of Officer Scale I, II, III and Other Management & Clerical Staff in India Post Payments Bank across all over India.
IPPB Officer Exam Pattern 2016
The India Post Payments Bank may conduct Online Preliminary Exam in December 2016 or January 2017 for Officer Scale I, II, III. The candidates who have already applied for IPPB Officer Recruitment 2016, only those will be allowed to appear in Written Exam. Moreover, such candidates will have to download their Admit Card/Call Letter for IPPB Officer Prelims Exam 2016-17. The candidates must go through IPPB Exam Syllabus and Scheme to prepare well for Exam. Because the India Post Payments Bank will consider the Marks of Written Test as base for further process i.e. Main Exam, Group Discussion, Interview and Final Selection.
IPPB Officer Exam Syllabus 2016 Model Test Papers
The India Post Payments Bank had released an advertisement in September/October 2016 regarding Recruitment of Officer Scale I, II, III and Other Staff Posts on its official website. IPPB Syllabus 2016-17 Exam Pattern Download Model Test Papers at www.indiapost.gov.in. The Department of Posts, IPPB invited Online Application from Graduate and Post Graduate Degree qualified candidates to fill up more than 1700 vacant posts of Scale I, II, III Officer in various states of India. A huge number of applicants from whole country have applied online for India Post Payments Bank Officer and Manager Recruitment 2016.
IPPB Officer Model Test Papers Download
The Online Application was available from 4th October to 7th November 2016 for IPPB Recruitment 2016 for Officer Scale I, II, III and Other Posts via official web portal at www.indiapost.gov.in/Financial/Pages/Content/IPPB.aspx. The relevant candidates are waiting for release of IPPB Officer Preliminary and Main Exam Syllabus and Schedule since the Application Submission Process was finished. The India Post Payments Bank Exam Department has declared IPPB Officer Exam Scheme, Syllabus PDF and Model Test Papers as follows:
IPPB Officer Preliminary Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Scheme 2016
- English Language: 30 marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 marks
Total Number of Questions: 100, Maximum Marks: 100, Total Time Allowed: 01 Hour Only
IPPB Officer Main Exam Syllabus 2016-17 Exam Pattern, Scheme
- Reasoning: 50 marks (Time Allowed: 40 minutes)
- English Language: 40 marks (Time Allowed: 30 minutes)
- Computer Knowledge: 20 marks (Time Allowed: 10 minutes)
- General Awareness with special reference to banking: 40 marks (Time Allowed: 20 minutes)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 marks (Time Allowed: 40 minutes)
Total Number of Questions: 200, Maximum Marks: 200, Total Time Allowed: 02 Hours Only
There is 0.25 as Negative Mark to be applied for each Wrong Answer. If the question is left blank, there will be no penalty.
How to Download IPPB Officer Exam Syllabus 2016-17 Exam Pattern/Scheme, Model Test Papers:
- Log on to official website at www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Find out Financial Services section and select India Post Payments Bank tab.
- Navigate to Work with IPPB and select it to expand.
- Search for Download Details or Syllabus link for Officer Scale I/II/III posts as per your requirement.
- Click on the link to download IPPB Syllabus Detail file as PDF.
- Go through Complete Details carefully and take printout of Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
- Return to IPPB homepage and see Model Test Papers for Officer Prelims and Main Exams 2016-17.
- Download the Model Test Papers for practice during preparation of IPPB Officer Exam 2016-17.
For more information about IPPB Syllabus 2016 Officer Exam Scheme and Structure for Preliminary and Main Exam of Officer Scale I, II, III posts to be held in December 2016 or January 2017 by India Post Payments Bank, Complete Exam Schedule, Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Test Papers etc., the candidates should visit the official website at www.indiapost.gov.in/Financial/Pages/Content/IPPB.aspx