- 1 MPSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016
- 2 MPSC PSI Exam Admit Card 2016 @mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- 3 MPSC Police Sub Inspector Call Letter 2016
- 4 Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Departmental Examination 2016
- 5 MPSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016 Download
- 6 How to Download MPSC Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Admit Card 2016:
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016 Download PSI Written Exam Call Letter at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in :
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016 Download Call Letter at www.mpsc.gov.in: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is all set to Declare MPSC Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016 on its official website at www.mpsc.gov.in. The Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Written Examination is scheduled to be held on 21st August 2016. The Admit Card for Exam will be released in first or second week of August. The concerned candidates can download their Admit Card/Call Letter with help of their User Name and Password via official website at www.mpsc.gov.in or at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement about MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 for 828 Posts on its official website at www.mpsc.gov.in. The candidates who wish to get Sub Inspector job in Maharashtra Police Department, should apply for this recruitment. The Maharashtra PSC is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 828 vacant posts of Police Sub Inspector in 2016.
MPSC PSI Exam Admit Card 2016 @mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to appoint eligible candidates as Sub Inspector through Written Exam, Physical Test (PST and PET), followed by Personal Interview. The candidates who are applying for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016, will have to appear in MPSC PSI Departmental Examination 2016 and Further Stages of Recruitment. The candidates who have passed SSC (10th Class/Matric) or 10+2 (Higher Secondary) Examination or Graduate Degree from a government recognized board/university, are eligible to apply online for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Call Letter 2016
The Registration of Online Application for PSI Recruitment is available from 27th June 2016. The interested candidates can submit their Online Application for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in up to 11th July 2016. The candidates are strictly advised to submit their Application through online mode within prescribed time limit. Because the Maharashtra Public Service Commission will NOT accept any application after the Closing Date.
Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Departmental Examination 2016
The Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination 2016 is scheduled to be held tentatively on 21st August 2016. The MPSC PSI Exam 2016 will be arranged at various exam centres in seven districts of Maharashtra State. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission will Declare MPSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016 before one to two weeks of Examination on its official website at www.mpsc.gov.in. The relevant candidates will be able to download MPSC Sub Inspector Exam Admit Card 2016 Hall Ticket individually from official portal with help of their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016 Download
Name of Organization:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), Government of Maharashtra
Name of Recruitment:
MPSC PSI Recruitment 2016 for Police Sub Inspector Posts
Name of Post and Vacancy Details:
Police Sub Inspector (PSI): 828 Vacancies
Government Job, Police Department.
Various Districts of Maharashtra as per order of Maharashtra Police Department.
The Age of the candidate must be at least 21 years and not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2016.
The Upper Age Limit mentioned above will be applicable to Unreserved and General Categories candidates only.
The Reserved Categories candidates (SC, ST etc.) will be given Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per Maharashtra Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed at least Matriculation (10th Class) OR Higher Secondary (10+2) OR Graduate Degree from a government recognized board or institute or university.
For more details on Qualifications, kindly refer Official Notification.
The Unreserved or General Categories candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as Application cum Examination Fee.
The Reserved Categories (SC, ST etc.) need to pay Rs.300/- as Exam Fee.
The Fee for Examination is compulsory to pay for all the candidates. The Bank Transaction Charges in addition to Fee amount should be borne and paid by the candidates at the time of paying Fee. The candidates are advised to make Fee Payment carefully to get saved from Payment Failure and Rejection of Application by MPSC.
Process of Selection:
The Maharashtra PSC is going to select the candidates through…
- Competitive Written Examination (21st August 2016)
- PST and PET (Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance Test)
- Final Selection (Document Verification, Personality Test cum Interview, Medical Exam etc.)
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
How to Download MPSC Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Admit Card 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.mpsc.gov.in OR directly visit @mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Find out Limited Departmental Examination section and select Admit Card/Call Letter (in case you visited www.mpsc.gov.in).
- Navigate to MPSC Police Sub Inspector Departmental Examination Admit Card 2016.
- Click on Admit Card link to go to downloading page.
- Before proceeding to Download Admit Card, please refer Guidelines for Candidate I)Instruction Set for Online Application Process, II)Pop Up Blocker Guidance and III)Instruction for Croping Photo and Signature.
- On Admit Card Downloading Page, Login with your Unique User Name and Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card link to generate your Call Letter Online.
- Your MPSC Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016 will appear on screen.
- Check the important details and save the Admit Card as PDF.
- Get printout of your Admit Card/Call Letter for Written Exam purpose.
Starting Date for Online Application: 27th June 2016
Ending Date for Online Application: 11th July 2016
Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee: 11th July 2016
Date of Conduct of Written Exam: 21st August 2016 (Sunday)
Admit Card for Written Exam Releases: Very Soon
For more information about MPSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016 Admit Card to be issued by Maharashtra Public Service Commission for 828 Vacancies of Police Sub Inspector Posts in Maharashtra State Police Department, Process of Selection, Date of Departmental Examination (i.e. 21st August 2016), Other Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern etc., Steps to download MPSC PSI Admit Card 2016, the candidates must log on to official website at www.mpsc.gov.in and at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.