- 1 AP Police Constable Admit Card 2016 at recruitment.appolice.gov.in
AP Police Constable Admit Card 2016 Download Andhra Pradesh Jail Warder Exam Hall Ticket Available at recruitment.appolice.gov.in: The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has decided to release AP Police Constable Admit Card 2016 on its official website at recruitment.appolice.gov.in. The Andhra Pradesh Police Department will recruit 4548 posts of Police Constable Civil, Armed Constable and Jail Warder (Prisons) in 2016. The male and female candidates who have applied for AP Police Constable and Jail Warder Recruitment 2016, are required to go through the Recruitment Selection Procedure in upcoming months.
AP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2016
The first stage exam as AP Police Constable Preliminary Written Exam is going to be conducted by Andhra Pradesh Police Department on 16th October 2016. The AP Police Constable and Warder Exam 2016 will be organized at many exam centres in different districts of Andhra Pradesh. The State Level Police Recruitment Board will Reject candidature of those applicants who will be absent in Prelims Exam. No candidate will be given exemption from any stage/part of Selection Process in any circumstances. Furthermore, the respective applicants have to perform well in Written Exams as well as Physical Tests (PMT & PET).
AP Police Constable and Jail Warder Admit Card 2016
The candidates are searching for the Admit Card on internet as the Exam Date is near. The Andhra Pradesh Police Department will take Prelims Written Test at first. Thereafter, the Selection Board will organize Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test only for those applicants who would qualify in Preliminary Exam with necessary Cut Off Marks. After passing out PMT & PET Exams, the candidates need to appear in Final Written Examination. Later, the AP Police State Level Police Recruitment Board will arrange Document Verification, Medical Exam for Final Selection of candidate as Police Constable (Civil/Armed) and Jail Warder (Prisons).
AP Police Constable Admit Card 2016 at recruitment.appolice.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board had released an advertisement about Recruitment of Police Constable Civil, Armed Constable and Jail Warder Posts on its official website. AP Police Constable Admit Card 2016 Warder Exam Hall Ticket Download at recruitment.appolice.gov.in. A large number of candidates from whole state have applied online for AP Police Constable and Jail Warder Recruitment 2016 from 3rd August to 21st September 2016.
The candidates are waiting for Admit Card as the Online Submission of Application is closed. The AP Police Department will declare Constable and Jail Warder Exam Hall Ticket 2016 in First Week of October 2016. The concerned candidates can download their AP Police Constable/Warder Admit Card for Preliminary Written Exam 16th October 2016 via official website at recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
AP Police Admit Card 2016
|Name of Organization Board||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Recruitment||AP Police Constable and Jail Warder Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Posts and Vacancy Details||
Warder Male: 240 posts
Warder Female: 25 posts
Total Number of Posts: 4548 Vacancies
|Job Category||Government Job, Police Job|
|Job Location||Various Districts of Andhra Pradesh (As per order of Selection Board at the time of Appointment)|
(As on 1st July 2016)
|Police Constable Civil & Armed
From 18 years to 24 years
Jail Warder (Prisons)
From 18 years to 30 years
|Pay Scale||From Rs.16400/- to Rs.49870/- per month|
|Process of Selection||
|Date of Preliminary Written Test/Exam||16th October 2016|
|Status of Prelims Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Declare on 6th or 7th October 2016|
|How to Download AP Police Constable/Warder Admit Card 2016||Log on to @recruitment.appolice.gov.in|
|PMT and PET Dates||To be Announced Later|
|Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Written Exam||Available to Download Now|
AP Police Constable and Jail Warder Exam Syllabus :
- General Science
- History of India, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement
- Indian Geography, Polity and Economy
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Test of Reasoning/Mental Ability
Preliminary Written Test (PWT) Exam Pattern
- One Paper
- 200 Questions Objective Type
- 200 Marks
- 03 Hours Time Duration
- Exam Paper Available in English, Telugu and Urdu.
- Preliminary Exam Marks will NOT be considered in Final Selection.
How to Download AP Police Constable Admit Card 2016 Jail Warder Exam Hall Ticket:
- Log on to official website at recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- Find out Hall Ticket tab and select it to go to respective page.
- Navigate to 1. PC (Civil&AR) & Warder (Prisons) and select link to expand it.
- Now click on Download Hall Ticket for PWT to proceed to Admit Card Downloading Portal, (Here PWT stands for Preliminary Written Test).
- Enter your Application Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB) in prescribed format as mentioned.
- Submit the correct details to find your Admit Card online.
- Your AP Police Constable/Jail Warder Prelims Exam Hall Ticket 2016 will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check out your Name, Photo, Roll Number, Preliminary Exam Date, Schedule, Venue etc. in your Admit Card.
- Save and Download your AP Police Constable/Warder Hall Ticket 2016 as PDF file.
- Take printout of your Admit Card for Prelims Exam purpose.
- On the Date of Exam, bring the hard copy of Hall Ticket together with your Photo ID Proof at respective Exam Centre.
For more information about AP Police Constable Admit Card 2016 Jail Warder Exam Hall Ticket for Preliminary Written Test (PWT) to be held on 16th October 2016 by Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board for 4548 Vacancies of Constable Civil, Armed Constable and Jail Warder posts, Prelims Exam Schedule, Timings, Venue, Availability of Admit Card, Steps to download AP Police Constable & Prison Warder Hall Ticket 2016, Exam Pattern and Syllabus PDF for PWT, Final Exam, Physical Tests etc., the candidates must visit the official website at recruitment.appolice.gov.in.